Friday, January 1, 2010

IN LOVE...

Off late, I'm in love with:

• Dates that taste like chocolates…
• Chocolates that taste nothing like, well, Indian chocolates…
• The hazy mirror in winters that I need to wipe with my bare hands to look at myself…
• 'Weekends'…
• 'Weekends' that stretch into weekdays as well… :)
• Slow, close dances…
• The two pigeons who've converted my window-sill into their permanent shack(They come in the evening, leave early morning and stay huddled together all night for warmth :) )

2 comments:

Netika Lumb said...

Ha ha ha !!! I so understand the 'Chocolates that taste nothing like, well, Indian chocolates…' wala part... I feel ashamed in calling that ultra sweet brown colored thing as chocolate..

And 'hazy mirror' wala effect is so filmy I tell you.. but then so am I :P I love to do that...

Unknown said...

wow!!!!
even i love all of dese except replacin d last wid .."gazing fishes 4 hrs in aquarium"..
...i loved it