Saturday, January 16, 2010

THE STEPPING STONE

It had been a mistake, I'd always been certain of that... Fate would've favoured me more had I chosen 'The Road Less Travelled', as they put it... But I was sure that like the rest of the mistakes that I've made till today, this one was also not too huge, I wouldn't have to pay too dearly for it and that I'd be able to gloss over it... A little late, maybe, but I'd be able to do it for sure...

But today, a piece of news in the morning (and this was not about my internship :p) made me realise how this mistake was not a mistake... When God had planned it, he had meant it to be a stepping stone, a way for me to realising what I'd always truly wanted... something that I'd not known when I'd made the decision and my 'mistake', but something that I definitely now know to be true... through repeated introspective questioning, answering, loads of real-time situations and their results which I now treat as hard-core, tangible evidence.

It's a stepping stone... And now, it's going to be used as one.

1 comment:

Galaxy6139 said...

Glad to know you recognized your own right direction ^-^ wish you reach the Prize in such "The Road Less Travelled" soon ☆

Take care ^^