Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !!

The year 2009 has been an extremely good year for me(personally, that is…), especially towards the end… Things which I wanted since a really, really, reallyyyy long time became a reality… Here's hoping that 2010 too brings a lot of happiness, joy, peace and contentment not just for me and the ones I care about, but for the world at large, who contrary to popular perception, does deserve it…

P.S. Come to think of it, when I look back at the year gone by, there have been disappointments galore and a lot of things which I wanted badly didn’t come through. But my continued bout of optimism makes me want to believe that God is taking care of the bigger picture… So, cheers :)

3 comments:

Galaxy6139 said...

Cheer uppp... my friend ^-^

Happy new Year ^-^ Wish you would have a great year with happiness and success ^^

Unknown said...

righly said!!
i too firmly believe dat almighty is takin care of us very nicely..especially aftr havin some personal experiences at d end of year!!!

A. said...

@ ashi

"Things which I wanted since a really, really, reallyyyy long time became a reality…" DITTO.

tc..