Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HI… I’M BACK:)

First of all, to all the people who’ve been checking out my blog at regular intervals, telling me to update it and add something to it – a sincere and heartfelt thanks. I’m flattered ;)

Honestly, the reason why I didn’t come up with something soon after my exams got over was because I immediately immersed myself in reading novels, catching up on the movies that I’d missed and watching some more of the irresistible Prison Break… So understandably, no new ideas popped into my already saturated brain. An irony… since all through my end-semester exams, my brain was teeming with fresh ideas and inspirations and I could barely resist turning my laptop on and blogging away. Though I still remember some of those ideas, I no longer want to write about them coz they don’t seem so fresh anymore:-(, which is a pity coz I was really proud of some of those thoughts…

So, till a new, shining and sparkling gem of an idea makes its way into my mind… stay tuned in ;)

No comments: